AAA Caliberations Limited
AAA CALIBRATIONS LTD is a Medical Laboratory Equipment & Supplies company run by highly trained professionals with over 20years experience in medical Laboratory equipment sales and service.
We offer consultancy for new laboratory setup in IVF, Diagnostics and research applications; laboratory equipment procurement, supplies and preventive maintenance, specialized and general laboratory consumables, IVF consumables and media.
Keeping up with the latest trends in Laboratory services, we partner with top companies all over the world to deliver latest equipment and solutions in Laboratory practice.
JOB TITLE: Personal Assistant:
We are looking for a versatile and highly organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management.
He or She will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the Manager.
He or She may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Minimum of OND Secretarial studies, Business Admin, other Admin degree
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Salary: ₦50,000- ₦70,000 (Based on previous Experience)
Send Email to: email@example.com