UNIQUE INSTRUMENTS & SCIENCE CO LTD
This position is key in the organization, as it provides daily support sales of UIS Products and services.
The goal is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and or related services. Personally, contacts and secures new business accounts/customers
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
- Establishing new business
- Analyses the territory/ markets potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problem problems and complaints.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and information to determine their potential.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Meet agreed sales targets and contribute significantly to revenue generation strategies/initiatives of the organization
- PGD/MSc in Cell Biology & Genetics, Forensics, Animal Genetics, other relevant Life Sciences
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets.
- Knowledge of planning, analyzing, and reporting of the markets.
- A passion for sales
- Experience in the use of PCs.
- The resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
- An understanding of the long-term goals of work unit and an appreciation of the goals of Unique Instrument Ltd.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Salary: Negotiable (Based on qualification and previous experience)
Send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org