AAA Caliberations Ltd.
AAA CALIBRATIONS LTD is a Medical Laboratory Equipment & Supplies company run by highly trained professionals with over 20years experience in medical Laboratory equipment sales and service.
We offer consultancy for new laboratory setup in IVF, Diagnostics and research applications; laboratory equipment procurement, supplies and preventive maintenance, specialized and general laboratory consumables, IVF consumables and media.
Keeping up with the latest trends in Laboratory services, we partner with top companies all over the world to deliver latest equipment and solutions in Laboratory practice.
ROLE: Sales Officer
He or She is to act as a sales agent in meeting with new and existing customers, coordinating exhibitions and sales events in line with company objectives
This role is a full-time role
- BSc/HND in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Med Lab, SLT, other BioMedical Sciences
- 6months to 2years; Previous experience in similar role or Lab work is an advantage
- Knowledge of medical supplies marketing and sales strategies
- Experience in the use of PCs and MS packages (MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point)
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- An understanding of the long-term goals of work unit and an appreciation of the goals of AAA Caliberations Ltd
- Prospect new customers in the allocated region.
- Carry out customer service processes and respond to customers inquires
- Report to MD on daily basis, through e-mail, SMS and/or phone calls (as the situation demands).
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
Salary: ₦50,000- ₦100,000 (Based on previous Experience)
Send Email to: email@example.com